Policies and Procedures
(Last Updated: May 28, 2014)
The Bucket List Life is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the TheBucketListLife.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means The Bucket List Life. “Our site” means TheBucketListLife.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to TheBucketListLife.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of The Bucket List Life and The Bucket List Life shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with TheBucketListLife.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a TheBucketListLife.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We will not share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: communityATthebucketlistlifeDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside TheBucketListLife.com. No part of TheBucketListLife.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: communityATthebucketlistlifeDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
TheBucketListLife.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from The Bucket List Life in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, TheBucketListLife.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by The Bucket List Life will clearly identify The Bucket List Life as the sender. FROM / SENDER: email@example.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @thebucketlistlife.com ).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from The Bucket List Life will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at The Bucket List Life; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by The Bucket List Life include valid postal address information in the footer.
- Emails sent to you directly by The Bucket List Life will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: TheBucketListLife.com
Email Address: communityATthebucketlistlifeDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
The Bucket List Life understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. The Bucket List Life and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of The Bucket List Life. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: communityATthebucketlistlifeDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)